WWB....really just curious to how much..

Cramz07

hey i see everyone on here that ships corals and just wanted to see what local people have...I'm trying to build an mainly LPS tank and i'm just looking to see what people have in the area with prices without having to calculate shipping prices into it

If you are looking for frags from local reefers then I am quite sure you can get them for a whole lot cheaper than having a place ship them to you.

-Mike

Yep that's what he meant Mike. He came over last night to my place for a frag. Really nice guy starting out in the hobby I offered to give him a Frag and he Donated for it anyway. Some people just can't take stuff for free :) Maybe some one else might have some other stuff, I'm fragged out for a while other than 1 frag of a Colt/Kenya tree coral.

I have a prettyy good sized hammer frag well its not really afrag I am going to be getting rid of. I'll be posting a tank cleanup sale soon.

Where are you located at? I can live without a frag of frogspawn and a kenya tree, couple mushrooms. I am in lake st. louis though so it may be a hike for you...

What color mushrooms do you have? I could use the frogspawn also. The only thing I have frags of is Devils Hand and also Kenya trees.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12216560#post12216560 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by StupidsReef
Yep that's what he meant Mike. He came over last night to my place for a frag. Really nice guy starting out in the hobby I offered to give him a Frag and he Donated for it anyway. Some people just can't take stuff for free :) Maybe some one else might have some other stuff, I'm fragged out for a while other than 1 frag of a Colt/Kenya tree coral. [/QUOTe}

and that agoey thing for me right, which i'll take anytime ;)

The augooeything is aweomse...I got a frag from StupidsReef and I can't wait for it to get bigger so i can get someone a frag so they can enjoy it too...

Well i guess this is a better way to put my queston...Do people selling online jack up the prices of corals? I'm asking to see if this is a good way to guage prices on corals....But if anyone's got LPS i've got some SPS i'd like to trade

Back