www.capitalreefaquaristsclub.org

Wow,

you are fast!

Nice Avatar, BTW :) reminds me of the birds outside my house when we forget to fill the feeder!

You Da man! Wow this coming together. You guys are Great. Awesome job! Goes to show you who can organize a club. lol We can!

Nice...

The name is reserved, but we'll have to wait till tomorrow for the site to resolve.

And the best part...

It's free!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10454750#post10454750 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ChrisBuono
The name is reserved, but we'll have to wait till tomorrow for the site to resolve.

And the best part...

It's free!

How did you get it for free?

Chris,

very nice.

I also have to ask: How did you get a free .org site?

Also, any thoughts on what it should be used for? Are you going to write a news letter again?

I didn't have any plans of any kind really. I just figured I grab it while I could. Anyone good at website design? I'll start a new thread for this.

I am using the old MS Front PAge for all my site stuff ( see: www dot feyerhopper dot com)

I do have some background HTML experience but not very much,

Sorry I haven't done any work on the site since it was created. Hopefully, I'll have some time coming up. It's not my specialty, so if someone has any ideas or is willing to help, please let me know.

It could be a topic of discussion at the meeting? I am not the artistic kind either, so , graphical ideas come very difficult to me.

Chris,

very impressive - nicely done I must say!!!!!

I know you are working on the Newsletter - could that be added to the site once done (you are probably planning that already :) )

Really, nice job.

How much space is available on this site? If there is enough, how abour having members of the club sign in, and each member have at least one pic of his/ her tank? Just a thought.

Again, nicely done!

Back