Xmas Coral Presents -- FREE

o2manyfish

o2manyfish
Hey Everyone,

This is not a SCAM!

I will give your corals for free for Xmas. Assuming you put them in your tank and not under the Xmas tree.

If you are a Veteran, if you are a Cancer Survivor, if you are fighting with Cancer currently, if you are having a tough time during the holidays and would appreciate someone doing something nice for you without needing anything in return....

Well hit me up. Located in Encino. I got a ton of corals (they are growing well so that might be a literal statement). I have mostly SPS -- Acros, Montis, stylo, pocillipora) But I also have some yellow xenia and some really killer Bright green metallic GSP.

This is free. I will put them in a cup, but I don't gift wrap. If you've had some crap in your life this year, and feel everyone only takes from you... well turn that attitude around for 2019 and come take from me.

I am available during the day and this coming weekend.

If you are worried that this is someone dumping a bunch of ugly stuff....

Take a peek at the display tank.... www.o2manyfish.com/webcam Some nice stuff :)

Dave B

Dave, you are very generous! I've lost some beautiful SPS due to STN and would love to fill their spaces. I'll text you to see if you are free this Friday afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so generous of you!! Unfortunately, my tank is not ready for livestock AND I have not had a rough year. However, I will be in Simi Valley this Saturday and can make a detour to Encino.

I’d be happy to pick up coral for someone within Dave’s criteria and drop off if needed as long as you are on my way home. I live in Long Beach and will be traveling along the 405. (This offer is pending Dave’s blessing of course)

Congratulations Dave. God bless you for you for giving to others especially those that have gone through rough times. My tank recently crashed and I wasn't able to share with others this year. You have a very Merry Christmas.[emoji319]

Dave, your generosity and contribution to the reefing community continually astounds me.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Very nice of you Dave. I am retired Navy. Spent 20 years in service. Missed quite a few Christmas Holidays on deployment, away from family. Have to say that this is the best Christmas offer I have ever seen.

Cheers to you and your family

Charles

Hey All,

I am happy to try to coordinate with anyone's schedule to get you some free Xmas presents.

Gizmo Duck, yes I am happy to let you play Santa Claus and deliver Xmas gifts.

I have been fortunate in life and while dealing with health issues have never had any true financial issues. It never occurred to me when I made this posting that some people during trying times don't have the money to put gas in their car to come get something free.

Several people have reached out to me, with such issues. And while I am happy to be generous, I am too lazy to deliver :)

So for people like Gizmo, that want to help my generosity reach more people who don't have the means to come to Encino, I will gladly work to put together gift packages for Gizmo to pick and deliver.

---------------------------------------------------------

On a different topic -- Wayne, I was just thinking about you on Tuesday. I meant to give you a ring and say Hi, and let you know that your tangs are still happy and healthy! I don't remember if any of your other interests included music, but I have a bunch of extra audiophile equipment and didn't know if you might be interested in any :)

Happy Holidays to Everyone.

Dave B

Happy holidays all! I love how or hobby attracts so many awesome and generous people.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back