XXL Large Colonies 4 Sale

nauti1us

ORCA President 2007~2008
Here's a pic of my main display aquarium (210G) with three corals I'm selling.

Bleeding Apple Scoly $175

XX Large Oregon Tort - Blue $100

XX Large Blue Loisettia Coral mounted on a large rock covered with green mushrooms. Very nice Center Show Piece sized coral. $75

I live in DeBary and have very flexible hours for anyone who wants to swing by for a look. I have other shtuff that'll catch your eye too

AllThree.jpg

Sorry for the late post... the Oregon Tort will be broken into smaller colonies $25 ea. because I noticed that this large colony has some minor bleaching at the base; either from shading due to it's large size or quite possibly it got stung by a near by Bubble Coral...

Sorry for the late post... the Oregon Tort will be broken into smaller colonies $25 ea. because I noticed that this large colony has some minor bleaching at the base; either from shading due to it's large size or quite possibly it got stung by a near by Bubble Coral...

The Tort has been cut into many smaller colonies (not frags)... Medium sized colonies $25 and smaller sized pieces for $10. Also cut the Loisettia Coral into two very large branched pieces $25 ea.

Everyone should be jumping on these. You really don't need pictures. You would pay a couple hundred dollars online or at a lfs for colonies like matt sells...Just go get them while they last. Picked up 2 yesterday and they are a beautiful.

Everyone should be jumping on these. You really don't need pictures. You would pay a couple hundred dollars online or at a lfs for colonies like matt sells...Just go get them while they last. Picked up 2 yesterday and they are a beautiful.

Thanks Chris! BTW, we forgot to lop you off a piece of that big acro in the main display tank... not sure what the name of that coral is. Russel and a few others tried to ID it, but we're still trying to figure it out.

When we pull that giant valida table coral out I'll hook you up a hunk of it!

wow, beautiful tanks and amazing prices on super generous "frags". it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife, thanks for the fantastic deal on the corals!!!

~Will.

Thanks Will ! Good meeting you too. Glad to have given my corals to someone who I know will give 'em a great home. Be sure to let me know how they color up down the road.

Matt

I still have two medium multi-branched tort colonies ($25) and about six smaller sized colonies ($10) all over 3" in size.

Other misc. corals waiting for a good home.

The sooner they're gone the sooner I can start my rebuild :)

I'll be travelling this week, back next week Sunday. I still have quite a few good sized Oregon Tort Frags 3"++ along with two multi branched colonies of the Torts... Crazy silly prices too...

along with other misc stuff.

Check out this monster Tyree Blue Chalice only $50. Its about 10" across (HUGE)
Chalice2.jpg

Still have some Mtn Dew Zoo frags left...

And this beauty... Bleeding Apple Scoly for just $175. I paid $225 for it at MACNA a year ago...
Scoly.jpg

How far are you from Omni Orlando Resort @ ChampionsGate? could we meet up on Sunday (30th)? I would definately take the
monster Tyree Blue Chalice and multi branch blue tort. Please let me know! thanks.

Back