Yellow clown goby discovery

CountryBob

Okay. so I am in the process of switching my 40 gallon breeder over to a 90 gallon. What a pain in the arse :eek:) I finally get the 20 gallon long sump broke down and low and behold I discover my yellow clown goby is alive and well. He was purchased 7 months ago and had not seen him since the day I first put him in my tank. I figured he died and the crabs got him. Hes been living in paradise in my sump with a never ending supply of pods. I love this hobby :bounce1:

Haha. That great man. My yellow watchman goby was found yesterday too. He's been MIA for the past two weeks. I guess he found a nice cave under the rock to hang out in.... LOL

And to top it off my yellows corris wrasse emerged from the sand bed after being under for well over two week. I was so freaken excited to see him today.
I don't know Bob.... All yellow fish.... Must be something in the water......

You never know with the small fish. I have a small clown that traveled from the DT to the fuge in the basement then to the sump, thru all three chambers and when I found him he was getting ready to take the trip thru the return pump back to the DT.... LOL

Back