Yellow Wrasse

Jacuzzi

Ok so I like many other newbies I am 9 months in my first salt tank and I have 5 little damsels that have to go. I really like the look of the yellow wrasse and wanted to purchase one as soon as I get the damsels out. Wanted to know if any one has expirience with this fish in a reef setting. I would probably add another peaceful wrasse later. Pray that I can catch these little guys, although I do feel bad they do no harm and I hate to return fish. Thanks all

It is a great fish to have - constantly foraging about and very peaceful. It is by far more bashful than my little chromis.

Ok so I like many other newbies I am 9 months in my first salt tank and I have 5 little damsels that have to go. I really like the look of the yellow wrasse and wanted to purchase one as soon as I get the damsels out. Wanted to know if any one has expirience with this fish in a reef setting. I would probably add another peaceful wrasse later. Pray that I can catch these little guys, although I do feel bad they do no harm and I hate to return fish. Thanks all

You better have the peaceful wrasses added first and intrude the Yellow/aggressive wrasses latter. Once the Yellow wrasse has established its territory, it will harass/kill other newly added wrasses. I've learned a lesson before and my Yellow wrasse is in the sump now.

Back