You have got to be kidding me!!!!

For the bigger aiptasia I don't think this is too uncommon. This is the third or fourth thread I have seen like this in the past few months.

Ill second the lemon juice. Has worked many times for me, flawlessly. Many others I know have adopted the idea and say it works like a charm.

Do you need to inject the aptaisa with the lemon juice? Every time I use Joes Juice I end up with a bunch of baby aptasias. I have just left them for the peppermint shrimp but they do not mess with the larger ones, now I see why.

Maybe he is just taking one for the team! The other three will probably be swooping in at any minute!:)

Joe's juice didn't work to well for me. Kept having smaller ones pop up. I bought some aipsatia X and it seems to be working great. I like it better as it does not crystalize in the container. Plus the aipsatia X comes with better syringe attatchments.

LOL thanks for sharing. If the rock is easily removeable, I would take it out, gently pat the area dry, and then literally torch it and the small surrounding area. That way when the nem dies, none of its bits will be able to regenerate it.

AipstsiaX works well, but you have to keep up with them. A bright LED flashlight helps to find them. They are little devils.

Certainly not what you wanted.......but almost worth the 10 bucks for something that funny! Thanks for sharing! Sometimes we just gotta laugh at things. No matter how much we study and learn about these reefs we try to recreate......there are always outliers.

Joe's juice didn't work to well for me. Kept having smaller ones pop up. I bought some aipsatia X and it seems to be working great. I like it better as it does not crystalize in the container. Plus the aipsatia X comes with better syringe attatchments.

+1, this is the best solution.

lol

the irony we put up with sometimes in this hobby.

i've had soso luck with joe's juice. a lot of time they seem to come back after a couple days.

Back