Ywg

If anyone is sitting there thinking "what the f is a ywg?" I think he means yellow-watchman goby.

If he's hanging out near the top of the tank when he normally wouldn't I'd keep an eye on him. check all your parameters and all that fun stuff. Fish tend to do that when something's wrong.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11406854#post11406854 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dvlax40
well i just put him in tonight, so maybe hes scoping out a burrow :)

Did you follow a proper acclimation procedure?

He could just be stressed from getting into a new tank. If you properly acclimated and your tank is kosher, I'd just turn out the lights for the night and let him get settled in.

hes moved towards the bottom, i acclimated him for an hour, lol used to doing inverts. but yeah i fed and he ate, now the lights are off :)

haha ok so my YWG and my fire fish are roomate in a hollowed out conch shell?? lol i need to get him a shrimp ...... also and suggestion on blue corals,,, pref lps

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11429085#post11429085 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dvlax40
haha ok so my YWG and my fire fish are roomate in a hollowed out conch shell?? lol i need to get him a shrimp ...... also and suggestion on blue corals,,, pref lps

Paul has a couple of pistols in now....

Back