Zebra Moray Eel Question

FishGuy5

I've had mine for over a year....great eater-eats everything off a feeding stick. Just wondering if anyone has had one that got "aggressive". Mine has been pretty mellow for the most part....never seen it attack or bully anything in the tank. Not saying that stuff (goby/chromis/wrasse) hasn't "disappeared" in my tank....just think it's my lion/Rhinopias/Tessalata that's been doing the damage.

Zebra Morays don't go after fish, they prefer crustanceans. Your little fish are definately targets of the lion and rhinopius..... and tessalatas will eat anything.... including all the other tankmates listed here as it gets big!

I've had three different Zebras over the past 20+ years.... very mellow.... beautiful critters.

-Rob

Had mine for a couple years and he's one of my favorites, about 36" and a big baby, doesn't bother anything, very nice animal

If you want to see them really get aggressive, drop some live crabs (avail at most seafood markets) or a crawdad into the tank. :)

If you want to see them really get aggressive, drop some live crabs (avail at most seafood markets) or a crawdad into the tank. :)

Back