Zero Edge Lamp Tree? Alternatives.

Versus

Well crap on a crap cracker , seems the ledge where i am putting my tank does not go out far enough . And I really do not feel like hanging a pendant down from 25 feet .

So has anyone purchased a lamp tree? what are some good alternatives? . My issue is simple , glass is behind the tank so no direct off the wall mounting and its a sfiligoi xr4 it isnt exactly a light fixture.

THANKS BEST REEF BUDDIES IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

Melbourne

Premium Member
People have used conduit and a pipe bender to make their own. However I think the zero edge light holder looks better.

Versus

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12244638#post12244638 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Melbourne
People have used conduit and a pipe bender to make their own. However I think the zero edge light holder looks better.

Yeah unfortunately 1400 fixture + pipes wouldnt work.. Looks like the ADA ( which i would have to mimic to fit to my stand ) or the lamp tree's are my only options?

Melbourne

Premium Member
If you decide to go with ADA you would probably need to go with the Grand Solar holder versus the standard Solar. I really like ADA stuff - I have a bunch but I still like the zero edge light holder would go better with your setup.

I also used to have a bracket (Aquawall?) for my Aquaspacelight that allowed you to mount the fixture off a wall. Not very pretty IMO.

Last edited: