Zero Edge Lamp Tree? Alternatives.

Versus

Well crap on a crap cracker , seems the ledge where i am putting my tank does not go out far enough . And I really do not feel like hanging a pendant down from 25 feet .

So has anyone purchased a lamp tree? what are some good alternatives? . My issue is simple , glass is behind the tank so no direct off the wall mounting and its a sfiligoi xr4 it isnt exactly a light fixture.

THANKS BEST REEF BUDDIES IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

People have used conduit and a pipe bender to make their own. However I think the zero edge light holder looks better.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12244638#post12244638 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Melbourne
People have used conduit and a pipe bender to make their own. However I think the zero edge light holder looks better.

Yeah unfortunately 1400 fixture + pipes wouldnt work.. Looks like the ADA ( which i would have to mimic to fit to my stand ) or the lamp tree's are my only options?

If you decide to go with ADA you would probably need to go with the Grand Solar holder versus the standard Solar. I really like ADA stuff - I have a bunch but I still like the zero edge light holder would go better with your setup.

I also used to have a bracket (Aquawall?) for my Aquaspacelight that allowed you to mount the fixture off a wall. Not very pretty IMO.

Last edited:
Back