Zoa's... who's got what...?

teto_78

Just wanted to see if people want to post up their Zoanthids, pictures if you have any, and the name if you know it, not just the colors.... I will post up pictures of mine later today....

Let's see what you guys got....!

ive got no idea what the IDs on my zoos are...or the real names. I will tell you, Ive got a ****load of colors in my tank. Mike was over and we were looking through my tank...sometimes you just dont sit down and look at your tank for hours...and holy cow. I have alot more coral than I thought I did. ive got pinks, greens, chololate, oranges, blues, blues wiht green fringe, greens with white dots in the center....more than I could even think about...and probably tons I dont even know about....

I'm not big on the names, but if you really want to know zoaid.com has most of them listed with pictures.

Here's my collection of colors:

NewZoosAug040.gif

NewZoosAug041.gif

NewZoosAug042.gif

ZooLashes001.gif

ZoosActin001.gif

ZoosActin004.gif

ZoosJanuary006.gif

ZoosLowTide005.gif

ZoosLowTide002.gif

ZoosJan2007029.gif

and,

Zoos2007006.gif

Zoos2011.gif

Zoos2012.gif

Zoos2013.gif

Zoos2015.gif

ZoosJan2007001.gif

I think there might be a few more in there, but I already forgot which ones I posted!

Holycow Mike, you got tons....

Here's the rock covered with Ultra Pinks or Daytrippers that Mike gave me.....

DSC_2766.jpg

DSC_2763copy.jpg

I believe I've seen these called Blowpops or Halloweens

DSC_2784.jpg

And these are now some of my favorites.. they look brown with a hint of green, but the moonlights go on and they are kryptonite greens all the way, I think they are either Jolly green giants or Green Implosions

DSC_2741.jpg

I'll have to take a few more pictures of some of the others I have in there, I know I have atleast two more types...

And mike, I really need to come over again, equipped with my camera this time.....

Back