110g tank, 40g sump, T5HO lighting, much more - COMPLETE REEF SETUP FOR SALE- $1,000

holder45

Moving and must part with my dream tank. Livestock already gifted and everything else must go. All items have been taken down, cleaned and dried. All of the following are included:

-110 gallon AGA tank. 1/2-inch glass, reef ready with overflow box, extra high. 48" long x 18" wide x 30" deep. Beautiful display tank.
-40 gallon breeder custom sump. 3 compartment DIY sump
-4 bulb Current USA T5HO 48" light with 2 full spectrum white, 1 actinic and 1 ATI purple plus bulb and built in fan
-2 bulb Current USA T5HO 48" light with 1 full spectrum white and 1 actinic bulb
-2 Reef Keeper Lite aquarium controllers (2 RKL head units each with temp probe, 4 PC4 power bars, SL1 module with pH probe, MLC moonlight control module, NET module for online access
-MagDrive 9.5B return pump (950 gph)
-2 BRS peristaltic dosing pumps delivering 1.1mL/min
-2 BRS media reactors (one used for carbon, one used for GFO)
-3 Cobalt MJ1200 powerheads
-completely dry Pukani rock for aquascaping
-assorted extras

Asking $1000 for all of the above. Great value for complete, ready-to-stock reef setup.

If interested, will also include VorTech MP40w with battery backup, Tunze Osmolator auto topoff, Finnex titanium heater and several months supply of ReefPro salt, calcium, alkalinity, carbon and GFO for $1500 total.

Please PM if interested.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay getting pics posted. Here's the tank, sump and lights as they sit in my garage now:

Sump has 3 compartments measuring 8", 7" and 6" from left to right in this pic. I used the 6" section for my return and ATO. Middle section was skimmer.

Attachments

• IMG_2700.jpg
    IMG_2700.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2701.jpg
    IMG_2701.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2702.jpg
    IMG_2702.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have plenty of closeups, but not many good full tank pics when it was full and stocked. Here's one from about a year after setup to give you an idea of scale though it doesn't show the full width and height of the tank. The tank was up and running for a little more than 5 years with no issues.

Attachments

• IMG_1062.jpg
    IMG_1062.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 0
The smallest and shallowest chamber is the return. It's on the right in the pic of the sump. However, you could easily change the configuration-- the glass baffles are just siliconed in and easy to cut away from the sump sides.

Updating list of available equipment and reducing prices to reflect. RKLs, Osmolator and dosers are sold.

-110 gallon AGA tank. 1/2-inch glass, reef ready with overflow box, extra high. 48" long x 18" wide x 30" deep. Beautiful display tank.
-40 gallon breeder custom sump. 3 compartment DIY sump
-4 bulb Current USA T5HO 48" light with 2 full spectrum white, 1 actinic and 1 ATI purple plus bulb and built in fan
-2 bulb Current USA T5HO 48" light with 1 full spectrum white and 1 actinic bulb
-2 BRS media reactors (one used for carbon, one used for GFO)
-assorted extras

Asking $900 for all of the above. Great value for complete, ready-to-stock reef setup.

If interested, will also include VorTech MP40w with battery backup, Finnex titanium heater and several months supply of ReefPro salt, calcium, alkalinity, carbon and GFO for $1200 total.

Please PM if interested. Parting out is negotiable.

REDUCED - $600 - complete 110 reef setup

REDUCED - $600 - complete 110 reef setup

My move date is fast approaching so prices are dropped. $600 for the lot:

-110 gallon AGA tank. 1/2-inch glass, reef ready with overflow box, extra high. 48" long x 18" wide x 30" deep.
-40 gallon breeder custom sump.
-2 BRS media reactors
-assorted extras

If interested in individual items, please PM an offer. Also available are VorTech MP40w with battery backup, Finnex titanium heater and several months supply of ReefPro salt, calcium, alkalinity, carbon and GFO. Will ship any item except tank or sump. Local pickup only on tank/sump.

Everything must go!

Back