150g reef tank for sale

yoda

Hey guys,

Our family is moving to Knoxville at the end of the school year. I have decided that it will be easier to go ahead and sell this aquarium down here, and buy a new one at a later date once we have settled down in K-town.

I am asking $650 for this complete setup. It includes the following:

150g tank -- 48" x 24" x 30" tall -- standard tank (no overflow, no sump). This is a very tall, deep tank. Not your typical reef setup. The stand is included. The center brace on the top of the tank has a crack in it, but I think its fine, and it can be repaired or re-enforced after the tank is emptied and moved. The center brace on these tanks do not do very much anyway, because the glass is much thicker than a typical 48" tank. The tank does have some moderate scratches on the front glass, mainly in the bottom areas.

100 lbs of mixed liverock. This is about 20 lbs of Fiji Boulder, 10 lbs of Marshall Islands knurled rock, and a mix of Caribsea and Marco rock that started out as dry rock, but has been in an aquarium for a couple of years. It all blends together now.

4 different fan-style power heads. One of them is a Jebao wavemaker powerhead. The other 3 are standard powerheads, can't remember the name brands.

I have a Corallife needlewheel skimmer that I do not show in the pictures. I have had difficulty with keeping it adjusted, so I have been leaving it off the tank.

2-bulb 48" Corallife T-5 fixture, with 2 new Corallife actinic bulbs in it.

2 LED pendant fixtures. -- I purchased these on Ebay a couple of years ago, and they work ok. They advertise to be about as powerful as a 150w metal halide. I would say that is true. I will also say that for this large depth of tank, they are only good for keeping mushrooms, low-light LPS and softies. If someone wants to keep high-light corals and anemones, these are not strong enough. The 30" tank depth plays a big part in that.

Livestock -- I do not have much right now. I have a very nice grey Hammer coral, one colony of blue mushrooms that have spread around to different rocks, one colony of GSP starting to cover one of the larger rocks on the bottom, one colony of xenia, one colony of Capnella (Kenya Tree), one Scopas Tang, one six-line wrasse and one black blenny.

Send me a PM if interested.

Attachments

• ISO image.jpg
    ISO image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1
  • Front View.jpg
    Front View.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1
Back