180 gallon aquarium and stand for sale

NMTGrad

I have a 180 gallon reef ready glass aquarium with a custom made stand for sale. The aquarium measures 72 1/2"L x 24 1/2" W x 25 1/2" T, and has dual factory drilled overflows along the back wall. I have a pair of Aqueon Megaflow overflows, a pair of Lock-Line returns, and all new bulk heads. I purchased this tank a few months ago with a plan to switch out my 125 g to this larger tank, but then I received orders transferring me overseas before I got it done. Now I have a 180 gallon aquarium in my garage... The stand is currently at a wood finishing shop getting a new coat of stain and sealant on it, but should be back soon. I have the glass lids that came with the tank when I bought it. You will need four strong guys and truck to pick it up. I count as one strong guy, and I can probably wrangle up a second if needed. I will let the whole thing go for $750 if you can come to Las Cruces and pick it up.

Hi I will be heading to Las Cruses soon... I am interested if you have pictures please send them to me... Greg @ 5057307406

Back