180g Full Setup, Gorgeous Custom Cabinets - Phx, AZ

skeets

I am selling my complete 180g setup with custom cabinets. This tank has been without water for like 12 years, but everything has been indoors and air conditioned the entire time.

I am moving very soon and unfortunately it is time for me to give up on the idea that I will have enough time to dedicate to this tank in the near future. I have not kept up with the hobby and can only assume that a lot of this equipment is outdated, however the tank itself is almost like new as I had it buffed. The cabinets were custom built(around $7-8K) around the tank/stand and you could always put a different 72''x24'' tank on the stand if you do not want to utilize the same flow design I had.

The tank was set up as a barebottom tank with two closed loops in addition to the return from the sump. One closed loop was attached to a motorized ball valve with a timer that switched between two banks of outlets- so one side of the tank got lots of flow while the other was more calm. The second closed loop was through a PVC rock rack I created to keep detritus pushed up into the water column and off the bottom which worked extremely well.

I am not able to crate ship and the cabinet maker is no longer around so you will need to be able to disassemble. It was moved once and reassembled very easily(hammer, power screw driver, nail gun) so I know it is possible with someone who knows wood. I am not a carpenter so no guarantee I can do it without some minor damage. I will gladly help with all lifting and moving.

$1,500 or best offer

Location- Phoenix, AZ

Current Photos
Uiopv3r.jpg

SITmkcK.jpg

adjDy1a.jpg

yzeH7Hc.jpg

p0gc4Rj.jpg

5cR8tJx.jpg

fmRLX14.jpg

EnA9TFv.jpg

0x2S8uj.jpg

pBvQ9Mo.jpg

Major Equipment
180g Acrylic 3/4'' thick tank with coast to coast overflow
Full Cabinets 158''w 58''d(includes 23''w hidden access doors on each side for rear access) 96'' t
1.5'' Powder coated steel stand (40'' tall for perfect standing viewing)
1'' Painted Steel Canopy (17'' tall)
Chambered Sump Tank
1/3hp artica chiller
Sequence 5800 pump
Sequence 4300 pump
Hayward motorized ball valve
Myreefcreations MR-3 Skimmer
Myreefcreations CR-2 Calcium reactor (no co2tank)
Genx8500 pump for skimmer
Tunze auto top off
2x tunze streams
Aquacontroller
Medusa 3digit controller
3x 250w PFO HQI Ballast/Lamps
2x 400w PFO HQI Ballast/Lamps
10k/20k bulbs, with some still in box
Solar dimmer 750
Icecap 660 vho ballast
Deltec FR509 phosphate reactor
Water Proof Lumen Meter

Last edited:
Wow bump for a nice setup and a killer deal. Note this is an acrylic tank so any unwanted holes can be sealed very easy. I hope someone buys this and puts it to good reef use. I would buy it if I had the budget for such a large tank.

Yes it is still available.

It will only be available for another 2 weeks, I need to get it moved one way or another. So if anyone is interested please reach out.

Back