200 gallon dd tank and custom stand/canopy

anemoneguy

so i am looking to see any interest in my 200 deep dimension tank. it comes with a custom made stand and canopy that are finished in an off white distressed look. you wont see another like it and it is simply beautiful. the front and sides of the tank are made of the low iron glass which makes it almost invisible. i can send pictures to serious inquiries if you will pm me your email or phone number. the canopy is taller than normal as to accommodate various lighting forms. i have 2 orphek led light fixtures on it and will sell separately or will make a package deal with lights, sump, dc pump. I am asking 2000.00 firm for the tank and stand. everything is only just over a year old. i also have 2 orphek v2 atlantic fixtures- 500.00 each or 800.00 for both if with the tank. also have an emerald 39 sump. 300.00 with tank. i put a lot into setting this up but i just cant seem to give it enough time. the tank goes for 2000.00 so its like getting a custom made furniture grade stand and canopy for free.

Back