2016 CDP Award Winners and New CDP Manager!

Reeferhead

Recovering Reef Addict
Premium Member
Sorry I'm a little late on this but its been a mad rush to pack up our house and get out of town.

Here are your 2016 Coral Donor Program (CDP) Top Donors!

#1 mpcart: 28 points, $250 Premium Aquatics Shopping Spree
#2 slosrtnick: 22 points, $100 Premium Aquatics Shopping Spree
#3 SaltyGram: 20 points, $50 Premium Aquatics Shopping Spree

Congrats our winners and big thanks to everyone who participated in the CDP this year! I will be PMing the top three shortly to provide you all the info needed to claim your prizes.

Also, a huge special thanks to Mike Carter (mpcart) who has volunteered to take over my job as the club's CDP Manager. I actually received some of my first CDP corals from Mike many many years ago under the old informal CDP. He is a very generous and well organized dude with a real talent for growing coral. I'm positive he will do an outstanding job to maintain and advance this benefit to our members. Please contact him from here on out for any of your CDP needs!

A couple days ago, Beth and I left the STL area for good. Our house has sold, all of our possessions are in storage, and we're currently in Texas spending time with family and prepping for our five month long hiking adventure of the Pacific Crest Trail which we will start at the end of the month. After that, who the hell knows what will happen. :)

Friends, we will miss you!

Take Care & Happy Reefing!

Nick and Beth

Happy trails! Thanks for all you have done. Can't wait to hear about your adventures some pizza night in the distant future.

Nick and Beth, congratulations on the beginning of your big adventure! You guys will be missed! Be sure to check in when you can.

Mike, thanks for filling in this huge role for our club! I'm sure you'll do a great job carrying on Nicks work.

Nick - thanks for all your hard work over the years. I look forward to continuing your work on the CDP program.

May I suggest this for your trip so you don't forget about us?

-Mike

Nick and Beth, it's been a pleasure knowing you guys these past several years. You're great people and I hope we get to see you from time to time. Thanks for all your contributions to SLASH and best of luck to you both!

Mike, congrats and thanks for taking on the CDP Program!

congrats to Mike on his win and new position! Looking forward to the continued success of CDP from the other side of Missouri :)

Nick, all the best. Enjoy your adventures!!!

Back