210 gig set up for sale $3000.00

taylor t

Read this first:

WILL NOT PART OUT. DON'T ASK. Serious buyers only please. PM only works best if you're serious, if not please don't respond. Thanks.

Includes:
210 AGA Tank drilled 1" bulkheads (8 up high, 2 low for closed loop). I added an extra layer of silicone on all seems before I set it up, the bottom looks ugly... silicone smear in the corners... side corners you can't tell. I planned on this staying up much longer.
(2)40 breeders drilled and siliconed with (3)1" bulkheads holding them together making basically an 80 gallon sump/fuge
Stand (built by me)
Front& 1 side cedar wood with front doors (may not be able to salvage all of it)
Euroreef cs180 skimmer with eheim needle wheel (awesome skimmer but old school)
(3) XTC LED light modules https://reefledlights.com/shop/cri-reef-genesis-3/
ATO
Gyre (1)
MP40 (2)
eheim 1260 or 1262 return, don't remember
(2) BRS dosing pumps

Fish:
a few perc clowns from a local breeder.
Purple tang
Doctor tang
mimic tang
lavender tang
foxface
1 chromis
1 lyretail anthias
few pep shrimp, cleaners, and misc crabs and snails

Coral:
various mushrooms (hairy, purp rodactus, super man, green stripe, etc.)
toadstool leather long polyp
neon green candy cane
green slimer
orange digi
grape algae
culerpa
lots of bubble algae

Anemones:
There are currently 9 gigs in the tank. Only 5 of them go with the tank. I'm keeping 4. I've had all of them for several years. All are very established.
Included:
2 purple gigs
1 blue gig
1 green gig
(1) 4" brown gig

I have well over $1500 in newer (at the time I bought them cost me $2100 that's how fast they drop) in lighting, and actually forgot to mention the sump has a homemade LED that's strong enough I was using it for my 75 gig tank a few years ago, still a nice/powerful fixture. I'm sure there's a few other things I forgot, rock (unless it's attached to the gigs I'm keeping) and sand go too. Parting out - at cheap prices- ($250 mp40, $50 eheim pump, you get the point) easily adds over $5000. That's parting it out at fire-sale prices. Here's the catch. Bring your own muscle.

If you aren't familiar with S.Gigantea carpet anemones, please read up on them (I'd prefer you pass on the purchase though). They can be very tough, moving them can kill them if you don't know what you're doing. Price does not include retainer for coaching once you start to kill them, just something to keep in mind.

Serious inquiries only please. $3000 cash only.

Wow cant believe you are selling it! seen this tank in person its awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks!

I know I'm forgetting more stuff... Closed loop pump is a panworld 50pxx I think. 1 set of closed loops is just capped.

Sad to see this magnificent reef being broken down.....
Please know that this is one of the finest reef tanks I know and the new owner will be getting the very best from a great guy.
Buy with confidence!

Hope all is well with you and the family Dave...been too long old friend

Back