34 gallon Red Sea Aquarium fs plus more and free stuff

robthorn

This needs to be cleaned up so it is priced accordingly because I don't want to mess with it. I would also like to get rid of it this weekend if possible to first one with the cash gets it.
This is about 5 years old and is in decent shape. Not perfect. I tore it down and moved it and last minute decided my 250 is enough to deal with.
The hood was sent off and had a 4 channel led kit installed that looks pretty good.
This is tank , stand, hood, lights skimmer that appears upgraded, pump and power head. Hydor or something similar. Heater and ground probe.
$250 come and get it. Comes with an add on filter with built in skimmer so that is 2 skimmers.
35-45 lb of fiji live rock. Full of pods and no algea or aptasia that I have found. $75
Free beatup yellow tang. Afew months of proper nutrition and it should be back to normal.
Free 10 plus inch green brittle type star. Outside in a bucket. Get it before it dies.
Big green fuzzy mushrooms. Not sure what to charge yet but cheap.
2 huge mexican turbo snails. Free
May be some more when I get up tomorrow.

Rock is gone and so is all the live stock.
Please pm me for pictures and leave a number I can text or an email. The tank was taken down and not cleaned. $150 if it is gone today.

All in one plus an extra external filter and skimmer. 23 wide x20x20 ish.
Still available. Pics via text. Pm me for pics

Back