36 Inch Coralife Lunar Aqualight T5 Lamp High Output Fixture Question

s2kjames

Help please, can someone with this fixture let me know the exact length of the fixture with and without the legs. I am trying to fit it into a hood. Its a 36 Inch Coralife Lunar Aqualight T5 Lamp High Output Fixture with 4 bulbs.
Thank you.:bounce2:

I did the exact same thing with the exact same fixture. (I took the legs and end caps off) I will give you exact measurments this afternoon (just let me know what measurments you need/want) when I get home from work if you have not got them already given the date of your thread.

Im my case a hood/canopy would not be possible with the fixtures legs attached as they hang over the edge in the tank; unless you designed and built your canopy to slip over and only be supported by the front and back, or had a glass top and adjusted the legs in more so the fixture would be supported/sitting on the glass top.

I have a build thread if you want to check it out and maybe get some ideas for the canopy. Here is the link.

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2442809&page=2

Page 2 is the canopy build I believe.

I have no cooling issues what so ever having the/a fixture in the/a hood. There is a small gap on either side of the fixture in the hood and with the removal of the end caps, airflow is good even with the single fan.

Last edited:
Back