75 Gallon Reef, Fish, Corals, Apex, Worth Over $2000 New - $900 (Athens, Ohio)

ReefTankDave

I am sadly selling my 75 gallon reef tank due to a move across the country and I can not take it with me. I am asking 900for the whole setup and at the moment am not willing to split it up. I can remove the Neptune Apex controller for a decrease in price of $200, but I highly recommend keeping it with the tank. I will not sell just the Apex unless the tank sells without it. I have spent a lot of time developing this tank and I hate to see it go, but like I said it cant go with me. I am hoping that someone who has a passion for the hobby can get a great upgrade for a great deal with this tank.

About the tank:
I have had this tank for about 5 years, but it has been established for about 2 years as I had to break it down to a smaller tank for a few months to move it into my current apartment. The tank has live rock that is pined together with acrylic dowels so the rocks can be taken apart but stay together nicely when assembled. The rock is set up as an island in the middle so it can be viewed from 3 sides. Phosphates undetectable on high accuracy test kit, Nitrates <.5ppm always.

Equipment(Cost New):
75 Gallon corner flow tank($200)
30 long sump with 1/4" glass baffles($75)
Custom built heavy duty stand($150)
Neptune Apex Controller (This thing is awesome, Moniter the tank from anywhere with internet)($549)
Rapid LED diy led lights with dimable drivers and moonlights (controlled through Apex controller)($430)
Auto top off system (controlled through Apex controller)($50)
Jebao DP4 dosing pump (controlled through Apex controller in case of failure it wont overdose)($65)
Mag 9 return Pump($115)
Jebao WP-40 wave pump($75)
Uv Steralizer($75)
Reef Octopus INT150 Protein Skimmer ($240)
Lots of other small extras including Salifert test kits for Ca, Kh, Mg, Nitrate, refractometer and more.

Fish:
Blue Tank (5")
2 Clown Fish (About 5 years old)
2 Green Chromis (About 1 year old)

Coral/Clam:
1 Deresa Clam (About 3 Inches)
1 Blue Milli
3 Red Branching Monti
6 Green Plating Monti
2 Acans
4 Green Candy Canes
1 Large hammer (about 8 inches across)
1 Large Green Toadstool (About 6 inches)
Lots of Kenya Tree, Some big some small
Lots of Green Star Polyps (A whole corner, check out pics)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back