75 Gallon SPS reef complete system for sale

ros_sco

Premium Member
My 200 gallon build is finally done and the new tank is cycling. I will be moving the livestock, rock and sand over soon and then my 75 will be up for sale. I prefer to sell it as a complete system.

The system includes:

75 gallon 48Lx 18W x 20T acrylic aquarium. The aquarium is drilled and connected to a 2400 gallon/hour closed loop system featuring an Oceans Motions Super Squirt Compact and powered by a Reeflow Snapper upgraded with a Super Dart impeller.

Custom sump made locally by John (Fishman)

Eheim 1260 return pump.

Custom cherry wood stand and canopy.

Twin 250 watt metal halides with IceCap ballasts and Lumenarc Mini reflectors. Radium mogul base bulbs.

2 Sunbrite LED tubes for actinic supplementation. One 440nm and one 470nm.

150 watt HQI pendant with ARO ballast for frag growout in the refugium. Phoenix 14K bulb.

2 Sunbrite LED tubes for actinic supplementation. One 440nm and one 470nm.

JBJ Arctica 1/5 HP chiller

Aqua C EV-120 skimmer powered by an Eheim 1260 pump.

All the equipment the buyer will need to supply is a controller and their choice of calcium and alkalinity supplementation once the coral growth takes off. ( I am keeping the calcium reactor and controller for my new system)

I am asking $1950. Included in the sale will be local Redding area delivery and setup help, and a frag from any of my fraggable Acropora and Montipora the buyer wishes to have, excluding the Purple Monster and Red Dragon which are still too small to frag. If the sale is completed before I empty the tank, all of the SPS and GSP that are encrusted to the back are yours to keep.

Some pictures of the tank and sump and examples of what this system is capable of.

75standLarge.jpg

IMGP5956.jpg

CLS_only.jpg

fts310-7-10-1.jpg

IMGP7176.jpg

IMGP7465.jpg

IMGP7506.jpg

IMGP7174.jpg

IMGP6432.jpg

IMGP6533.jpg

Back