75 gallon tank, cabinet, accessories

cabin

Premium Member
I'm finally ready to move my old tank inhabitants into the new 180. I expect to get it done this coming weekend. So I'll have for sale the following (all are approximately half the original price paid). The setup is three years old and is located in Norridgewock (central Maine, 1.5 hrs from Portland).

75 gallon oak trim tank, 48 x 18 x 21 - $70
Oak stand - $75
Custom sealife power compact 48" 4 x 65 watt bulbs - $175
Red Sea Wavemaker - $60
3 - maxijet 1200 powerheads - $40 total
Mag drive 18 pump w/ spare impeller- $75
Sump (36x12x16" tank w/ dividers) - 35
CPR dual tube overflow w/ vacuum pump- 75
Lots of live sand (depth in tank 5-6") .40/lb
May have some excess live rock, but won't know until later.

Will sell separately or together. It is a package deal for two weeks. If no takers on the package, will sell components separately. Package price is $680.

If you part out, I may be interested in the following;
Sump (36x12x16" tank w/ dividers) - 35
CPR dual tube overflow w/ vacuum pump- 75

I'm now officially selling this setup as separate components.
The Mag Drive pump is not available, and Sissy has first dibs on the sump and CPR if she still wants them.
The rest is availabe.
A large amount of live rock is also ready, some with corals. The bigger pieces, which were in the substrate, are bare of corals.
Wynne

Update on what is still available:
All the pumps and the wavemaker have been sold. The rest is still available, including the CPR and sump (Sissy having decided against putting in a sump at this time)
If anyone is interested, please PM me prior to the Portland meet, because I could bring stuff with me.
Wynne

This picture shows the sump with water in the refugium chamber. It was designed to hold miracle mud, so met the specifications of the Ecosystem people for barriers. I also have a picture of it empty, but it is harder to tell relative height of the barriers with that picture.
Width of pump chamber is about 5 inches. Central chamber is about 25.5 inches, chamber where the overflow pipes dump is about 4.5"
57927sump_water.jpg

Hope that helps. Let me know if questions.
Wynne

Back