75 Gallon Tank/Stand/Canopy for sale

PeterSD619

I bought this tank a while ago and took it down after two years and cleaned it for storage. This setup has been stored indoors only and I've been carrying it around town every time I move in case I ever want to get back into the hobby. The time has come to part ways with it.

The tank is 48x18x21 . Some signs of use, mainly water spots that can be polished off but I don't have access to an outdoor area with a hose in my apartment and I'm not taking this to a car wash. Center 2.5 inch drilled overflow and two 1.5 inch returns

The cabinet and canopy are in amazing condition (no dings/chips/scratches), extremely sturdy, sanded down and repainted with water resistant paint, brand new hardware and soft close hinges. I used a 29 gallon sump but there is room for something larger.

I'm also including a Coralife Turbo-Sea 1090 return pump in working condition.

Asking $700 obo

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JxKUgQhjFZL2y7vY7
https://photos.app.goo.gl/rh2jPyWB5YSBVFfK6

I think you need to be signed up for at least 90 days and have 50 posts before you can sell on the forum, check the sticky at the top of the the page

I think you need to be signed up for at least 90 days and have 50 posts before you can sell on the forum, check the sticky at the top of the the page

Can I just post my items for sale in another forum, like my local club forum?

Yes. Selling and trading is allowed in two areas on the board - the selling and trading designated forums, and in local club forums. The 50/90 rule is specifically designed for the selling and trading forums (those who do not meet the above criteria are blocked from accessing those forums). We now allow members to participate in buying and selling threads in their local club forums, even if they have not met the 50/90 guidelines. However, we encourage all members to participate in the main forums and if we encounter members that exhibit a pattern of only selling things and not participating in the forums, we will remove their posts. This change in policy is merely to allow newer members the opportunity to participate in buying and selling in their local club while they build a reputation on the board, it is not intended to be a method for people to indefinitely dodge the 50/90 rule.

Back