75G Reef Tank Aquarium Breakdown – Lots of extras

Grasshopper23

All prices OBO. Moving to Brazil at end of summer. Planning to return in a year or two but getting rid of everything. Text me 415 two6four ninetyseven87. Thanks ~Doug

I will text pictures. I wish there was a drag and drop for RC. Posting pictures is a PITA.

Here is the CL post - https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/for/d/san-francisco-75g-reef-tank-aquarium/6933958886.html

75G Acrylic Tank, Stand & Canopy
$250 (Must take both)
Kritter Tank, 48x20x18" - External overflow with two ¾" drains. Nice full cover lids (good octopus tank "“ I had one). Will include plumbing. Some scratches but not bad. I have wet sanding kit. I have used it when the tank is full to work on problem spots.

Stand and canopy are solid and in good condition. Stained solid black. It is the standard TruVu design. Inside of canopy painted white. Bottom of stand is covered in laminate and silicone to avoid water damage for spills in the sump.

Return Pump "“ AquaMaxx VSG 6000 "“ Awesome quiet, adjustable DC pump. About 1 year old.
$100 ($215 new)

T-5's, 3 pairs, 48" retro kit with reflectors
$40/set ($100+ new)
$100 for all three sets.

Skimmer "“ SWC Cone 160
$125 ($3-400 new)

29G Sump with 3 sections
$50

Tank, Stand, lights = $350 + return pump = $450 + Skimmer & Sump = $625 (full set up) + I'll even include the sand and live rocks, power strips with timers too.
Package Deal = $500

Lots of Green Star Polyps "“ big mat on back wall. About 4 fist sized rocks covered. A few smaller pieces.
$10-30

¾" Sea-Swirl
$75 ($215 new)

dry rocks "“ about 25lbs. Good size pieces.
$25

Live rock and sand. ~50lbs of rock and 20lbs of sand. Has aptasia.
$100

Marine Color 3 pump doser. I have used it for years with good results.
$40

Big mats of GSP. $50 for either of the two big mats. Probably ~18x18". Would be a cool project to cover some sculpture with the GSP to make the equivalent of hedge topiaries.

36x18" canopy with T5 retro kits (4 bulbs). Designed for my old 65G. Clear (no knots) cedar and a pulley system. Will include the pulleys and rope. Moves really easy. Will include power strips with timers.
$80

Wet Dry Filter "“ Truvu, 24x14x14", with the bio-balls
$100 (Similar size new $300)

Heaters, pumps, test kits, power strips, Kalk, MG, Alk, BRS reactor, flipper scraper"¦ too much stuff to list "“ will post more details and pics later.

Bump!
$400 for everything listed.
You know you need another setup.
How about that species tank or a huge frag tank?
Maybe an octopus - they are awesome!

Back