90gal RR 08080

dan_k

I have to things that I really enjoy
1 keeping a saltwater tank
2 restoring old 3 wheelers
So the tank has to go
Here's what I got I am going to try to keep everything together for now but I will list prices next to each item if it doesn't sell as one. Pickup is in Sewell NJ 08080 Cash is king
Here we go

Equipment

90gal RR with cherry stand oceanic 1/2
glass so no center brace but not rimless very nice tank no scratches and silicone in perfect condition $400 comes with current MH light fixture 4ft has 2 250watt double end bulbs and 4 T5 bulbs and hanging kit

Trigger sump ruby elite has the refugium section comes with refugium light $150

Simplicity 240 Skimmer with new spare pump works great $125 only used 3 months

Jebao return pump dct 15,000 $75 only used 3 months

New Mag 9.5 return pump $75

Reef keeper 2 all there except PH probe $100

2 reactors new never hooked up comes with all the hose in bag and an extra inside container for each $25 each both for $40
No pumps was going to hookup to return

40 breeder new $40 I also have a one of those kits from eBay that hold 2 4in socks to turn it into a sump I can include for $20 more it was $50 still in plastic

Jager heaters 2 125watt and one 300watt
$25 each for the 125
$35 for the 300watt

Buck eye RODI 4 stage with inline TDS meters still reading 0 $75

Rubber maid 32 gallon clean trash can with lid and dolly for wheeling it around $30

Live stock
Full disclaimer about 5 weeks ago I picked up a powder blue and purple tang
I noticed the powder blue not doing well I changed the diet to clams I did lose the blue from what not sure maybe ich but all fish look great but since then they rest of the fish have never been better they eat like pigs and have beautiful colors.

Purple tang $75
Flame angel $40
2 Cleaner wrasse $25 each
2 Wyoming White clown fish like to keep them together very nicely colored $50
Blue sided wrasse $40
Her muted and snails you can have with the fish

Live rock well maybe it's been in the tank for over a month 75lbs $75 I also have about 20lbs in tote you can have

I have a ton of other stuff I will throw in for the whole asking price grounding probes I never used. A ton of plumbing parts fittings valves pipe.

Like to get $800 for everything if I can't get this I will start breaking it do

Can't get photos to upload can be seen here http://www.njreefers.org/threads/90gal-rr-for-sale.100235/

Or you can text or call me at 85626496zero1

Tank and equipment pending
Purple tang pending

Still have
Flame angel
Cleaner wrasse
Blue side wrasse
Wyoming White clown fish

Back