AI prime 16HD reef missing features ?

Aquaaddict84

Hey folks. I just picked up a new AI prime HD reef and there are no storm settings etc. And the moon light at night doesn't come on ?

Am I missing something here ?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct on storm setting . I'm out and about but I seem to remember a few things about moonlight

It is a single led and if you set up the lights manually you can test just the one to see if it in fact lights up

If you have it is part of your light settings schedule, there is another setting, something to the effect of lunar settings. If that is selected, it attempts to follow the real [emoji287]. That means if tonight there's just a sliver visible in the sky, then your light may be faint and vice versa for a full moon.

Correct on storm setting . I'm out and about but I seem to remember a few things about moonlight

It is a single led and if you set up the lights manually you can test just the one to see if it in fact lights up

If you have it is part of your light settings schedule, there is another setting, something to the effect of lunar settings. If that is selected, it attempts to follow the real [emoji287]. That means if tonight there's just a sliver visible in the sky, then your light may be faint and vice versa for a full moon.

Thanks! So wait.... the old one I had years ago had a storm setting. They took it away with the new ones ?!

I figured out the moonlight. I had to slide from the left to the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it!
Yea, I've never noticed a setting for storm. I'm sure their website will have it if there is one.

Back