annual meeting

strayvoltage

It will be Jan and time for our annual meeting before we know it. We are going to have to hold a vote for the board members. I need to take care of part of this at the Dec meeting. I do believe I need to appoint a committe during this meeting.

SECTION 3. The President shall appoint a Nominating Committee, consisting of three (3) members annually, prior to the annual meeting. The President shall designate one (1) of the appointees as the Chairman of the Committee. Each appointee shall be a member in good standing that is not then a Director of the Society. The President may, at his/her discretion, appoint other members in good standing, whether or not that member(s) is (are) then a Director, as ex-officio members of the Nominating Committee without voting rights. The Nominating Committee shall, prior to the annual meeting, nominate at least one (1) but not more than two (2) members for each position on the Board of Directors to be filled. Any member present at the annual meeting may also make nominations for the Board of Directors. The members present at the annual meeting shall elect from such nominees, one for each directorship to be filled on the Board of Directors.

:wave:

yeah we definetly need to elect an honest and trustworthy treasurer this time. i think the last one embezzled all of the money!!!!

Wow, it is almost that time of the year! We will have lots to discuss on Sunday for sure :) And to let you all know ahead of time....YES, I will be a little late. Silly me planned a birthday party on the same day for my son. I probably won't be able to get to El Paso until 2 pm :( And it was my idea to make the party earlier. I could send my gift and food/beverage contributions with someone else from Cruces or Deming maybe?

isn't two hours late standard audrey operating time?? i don't think anyone really expected you there on time :lol:

Back