another free mantis

Lowredranger

i have had this mantis for quite awhile and i was going to keep him even though i got rid of all of my other tanks but the little tank he is in was leaking a little water while i was gone over the weekend so he needs to go as well. so he is a Green mantis about 3" long and you also get a free snail and about 2lb of rock. thanks i am home in the evenings for pick up.
Jason

bump
nobody wants the little guy. he is very cool he like to swim up into the water column when i put his food in and he takes it right from the surface.

yea that is cool i do have a little 2.5 gallon that i am keeping him in with a large filter and a little heater. the problem was that the little heater was managing to allow a little water to evaporate up the heater and then over the edge so it was leaking a little you can have it all if you want but you may want to find another heater.

i feed him fish flakes right now i used to feed him a small piece of shrimp every couple of days and if you want to watch him hunt you can throw him a small snail or hermit. i will be home in the evenings if you are free you can give me a call before you come over.

Hey Craig...Waldo loves silversides. They are lots of fun to watch and I can hear him all the time hammering away at stuff in the inside of his little cave. I just break a silverside in two every couple of days and he seems happy and healthy. Next time you come in I can give you a couple to try out and see if he'll take them. They do like some rock to live in...he'll create a small lair in there and in other rocks that you put in and then scoot from one to the other. Have fun...Marcye

Back