anyone ever order from http://www.reeftanksupply.com before?

Hey Kevin have not had experince with them but wanted to know what controller you are planning on getting?

Thinking about he RK 2 they have it for under retail. Seem a bit fishy since its just release this week. Too bad MD dont carry it, I could have the price match.

yeah I was looking into that as well. What are the reviews on the RK. I know that alot of people use the ac jr. and love it. But I like the way the RK2 looks like and functions. Well if you order let me know what happens.
Mario

A few people have already gotten the RK2 and like it so far. I'm going to give it another week to see what other people thinks of it before I make my order.

Hey Kevin not to change your mind or anything but it looks like Neptune now offers the ACjr with an optinal computer interface so that you can control and download the data log from the unit and its about 280+shipping. I may just get this instead since its what I want to do, but let me know if you get the RK2

Another plus to going with Neptune AC controllers is they just started offering a lite version of their AaquaNotes program for free and have lowered the price on many of their components to compete. I love my ACII but getting X10 to work in some houses can be tricky, especially if you run IceCap MH ballasts like I do.

I'm curious about this company as well. Seem to have some good prices on a solenoid valve that I was looking for. Plus they stock some quality brands.

I found that Hellolights is now carrying the RK2 for the same price. Only drawback is you'll probably end up paying sales tax since they are here in California.

Back