Anyone Going To IMAC?

Cool, at least I will know someone there.:cool: Are you two flying? Do you know where I can get the best rate? My sister said Orbitz.com.
Sorry Craig...maybe I could get a bigger piece of luggage and stow you away!:strooper:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6850574#post6850574 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Velcroflyer
Carole,

Check with Jet Blue, their rates are pretty good.
LOl..Jet Blue..are'nt they the ones that changed their name because they killed a bunch of people a few years ago?:eek2:
No thanks..but thanks.:D I went w/ orbitz..United and AA for $158.00 round trip. I think that's about as good as it gets.;)

my mom can give u a price she owns her own travel agency, pm to give me a date when your leaving and a date on when you return ,ill see if i can get it under 150, always trying to help a reefer out:)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6851064#post6851064 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by underground
my mom can give u a price she owns her own travel agency, pm to give me a date when your leaving and a date on when you return ,ill see if i can get it under 150, always trying to help a reefer out:)
Thank you! I have my ticket. Look out Chicago ..CODE ALERT..Marcye and I are heading your way!
:dance: :beer::celeb2: :celeb1: :celeb3: :lol2:

Back