Anyone have Bubble tips in their Reef ?

laserjim

Another Day In Paradise
Hows it going ? I just seen a sweet rose and green mixed. Whats a fair price for a mixed color one like that ? 4inch

I don't know much about what a fair price would be but I've kept a green bubble tip in my mixed reef for over a year now with no issues. It did move around a lot early on but it found its happy place and hasn't moved since.

Hows it going ? I just seen a sweet rose and green mixed. Whats a fair price for a mixed color one like that ? 4inch

Started with 2 have 7 now (split a few times). They are Ok, Clarki's host in them. They have stayed put where they are, proximity Acros get stung. I don't change my flow at night just because I have found that changing the wave action they would move, so 24/7 I am the same. I like, but not for everyone.

$60 is about average price maybe a little on the low side. I check RBTAs everywhere bc in looking for a nice one for my tank. I had a rose in my old tank that was about 4 inches and i paid $80 for it

I have one and $60 is not bad, especially if it has nice color. Mine started about 3" across. Now I have 3, all in the same spot that are about 12" in diameter.

I've had bubbles in my reef tanks for about a decade now. Never any problems. I've also had a magnifica for about a year now with no problems, knock on wood. Not sure about the price either.

That's a normal price, and what I paid for my rose. I've had anemones in my tank for 6 years no issues. I built a separate island for them to stay on.

I have a green one that I got for $25 from Reef Aquariums, but it wasn't really healthy at the time. It came back really nice, but it doesn't really inflate the tips in my tank.

Don't know why.

I paid $30 for a huge green BTA looks beautiful. Don't know if that helps you any. It's about 6-8" all up in my rock. Lfs if you're wondering.

Back