Anyone have experience with this RODI?

FormulatedFire

Happy Labor Day All!

This seems like a really good deal on a basic RODI but I'm always sceptical of those type of deals. Lol So I wanted to see if anyone had experience with this model. I know the RO buddie had mixed reviews but this looks like standard size model.

Dr. Foster and Smith have it on sale + 15% off for labor day + mail in rebate.

Its aquatic life 100gpd (non twist in version)

https://m.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=40363

For the most part any system that uses the standard 2.5 x 10" filter housings and standard RO membrane housing are basically all the same.. Some may include "cheaper" filters but you can replace those as needed with better ones as the housings are standardized..

Its just a matter of what extras it includes (gauges/asov valves, TDS meters,etc...)

So yes.. that standard system with a 15% discount is a decent deal..

For the most part any system that uses the standard 2.5 x 10" filter housings and standard RO membrane housing are basically all the same.. Some may include "cheaper" filters but you can replace those as needed with better ones as the housings are standardized..

Its just a matter of what extras it includes (gauges/asov valves, TDS meters,etc...)

So yes.. that standard system with a 15% discount is a decent deal..

they had a TDS meter in the sale or clearance section normally 50 for 15 so i picked that up to hand test.

Back