Anyone know the store - 4 Fish Stuff?

Ted_C

I wanted to grab some frag plugs today while in Bradenton. The store address is 11120 Hwy 41 South Gibsonton, FL 33534

However, google maps places this at the corner of Hghwy 41 and 14th street (which I can confirm is incorrect).

I called them to try to find the shop and they mentioned something about Smyrne Street / Ave? I dont know. They also confirmed their address at 11120 Highway 41.

If anyone could help me to correct my map - I'd Really appreciate it.
http://goo.gl/maps/PIjFo

in Bradenton try - KDs on state road 70, Aqua Dreams on state road 64
Sarasota - coral connection on clark, epic reef on bee ridge

Or ask Bobbyv he may have some to sell you in Apollo Beach

never heard of that store you mentioned.

Never heard of that store in Bradenton either. However there is a store on us 41 and 14th street in Bradenton. Its called Paradise Reefs and is almost two lights past Cortez Rd on the right side if your headed south, right behind pizza hut and hooters.

oops ted c just beat me with paradise reefs :)

4 fish stuff is at the corner of 41 and symmes rd.

they are a co op wholesale store for local fish farms... they will not have frag plugs, or fish for that matter. what you will find there is fish bags, Styrofoam containers for shipping, bulk feed and medications. most of the stuff there will only be sold to you if you own an aquaculture facility or fish store.

Does anyone know if this 4 Fish Stuff still open? I'm looking for styrofoam shipping boxes and had bought some from them before but I'm have trouble finding any contact info on them. If you know of a place around here I can pick up shipping boxes please LMK. Thanks

If it's the supply store that was located in the small strip mall on 41 by the Post Office, I believe it is closed.

Back