anyone seen black tang lately?

m0nkie

I really want another small black tang for my tank.. but haven't seen one in awhile. any sources on getting 1? thanks

With Hawaiian fish closures, I think it is going to be harder to find. Expect to pay very high price for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.im already expecting at least 500 range i thought black tang is from Christmas island

Tony let me know if you find a source I'm looking for a tiny one too. We can split the shipping like we did with the rics. :D

Any updates Tony? I'm assuming no but want to check in still looking for a small specimen. :D

from what I was told, Christmas island is completely closed right now so no more black tangs coming in. the last batches that came in were very large ones and that was months ago.

hope christmas island opens up soon

from what I was told, Christmas island is completely closed right now so no more black tangs coming in. the last batches that came in were very large ones and that was months ago.

hope christmas island opens up soon

Heard that place only opens on December 24 and 25. All flights in and out are done via one very red air ship. The operator has a list he goes by and he does check it twice.

I can wait until Xmas for a Tang from the Xmas islands. :D Miss the days when you can get a tiny b tang for under 300....

Btw Tony there is a B Tang on sale on LA for the cheap cheap price of $1200. Down from $1800. Too big for my tank but perfect for your 500.

Back