apex head unit not working

E46er

So I had a random power bar ( unused plugged into the same circuit as my tank) and it tripped the breaker the other day at work so my tank was off when I got home, after i figured out what was tripping the breaker the apex reset and the tank came back to life.
however I cant seem to get it to connect to fusion and my display is just blank.
Ive switched the aquabus connectors with the power bar ones and the power bars work so I know its not the actual head unit brain thing.

is the display cooked? would no display cause it not to connect?

its plugged into a router that is bridged or something to my main router? my computer friend set it up and I showed him all the things that said dont wifi the apex blah blah and he said the apex will see this as a hard wire connection or something? Im not totally sure what hes done im just a gas fitter AC guy.......

thanks!

I would take your question here.

Do you know the IP address of your Apex? If so you can access the classic web page.

I would take your question here.

Do you know the IP address of your Apex? If so you can access the classic web page.

ah thanks! I finally got ahold of my buddy who set t up he said the apex seems to only try to connect to IP once and doesnt try again so I need to start the router first and then the unit.
anyways it worked its connected and back online. however my display is still dead.

I had a similar issue with my display, breaker tripped and when power returned everything worked but the display. In my case I had to have a neptune support member "wake up" the display via a computer sharing program.

Does the display still light up? If so it can be fixed, there is a list of steps to try that can be found on the website. If that doesn't work they may have to do the same thing they did with mine and set up a support call. If the display is plugged in and completely dead then the display is toast and you need a new one.

http://support.neptunesystems.com/support/solutions/articles/3000053144-my-display-module-is-blank
That is the link they sent me at first to see if you can get it working on your own.

Back