Aquacontroller II

jaze36

Does anyone use the Aquacontroller II? If so what do you think of it? If possible could I borrow an instruction manual so I could photocopy it and return it to you?

Thanks,
Steve

I've looked there and didn't see anything. I could have missed it and I'm going to check again.

I did go back and do a better check and they did have the instructions there for all of there systems. That will be a help.

I would still like peoples opinion of the if you have used or currently use one.

I've been using one for a few years and think it's great. And no, it's not hard to program.

If you get it, bite the bullet and buy aquanotes. It will allow you to change all the settings and programming through your PC (much easier than doing it on the unit directly) and it will also run as a web server and allow you to access your settings remotely.

Also think about getting the direct connects instead of using X-10. It costs more, but it's worth it. X-10 is a major headache! It worked fine for me for about a year and then went absolutely crazy. It drove me nuts!

I planned on the aquanotes, I can see how that is going to be a big help. I going to read over the instructions, would you mind if pm you a few questions when I have them Vin?

Back