Area Tank Tours?

ste6168

Hey, I was wondering when/if there was going to be a tank tour day anytime soon as i would be very interested in going around and seeing everyones tanks.

Mike

Mike,

We have done this in the past, but have gotten really poor turnout. Pittsburgh geography is a real problem. For example, even to see a few tanks within a few miles of each other in the south hills is an all day affair because "you can't get there from here".

In any case, we are long overdue. If we do put something together, it will get posted here and via the PMASI mailing list and newsletter.

Adam

Tours of my tank are pretty cheap.

For a six pack you get;

To pet the dog, his name is Maximus. You may get to see Newton the cat dart out of sight. You can then make your way to the under construction basement and spend a few minutes looking at the tank. Patrons cuaght in my personal "fish food and beer" fridge/freezer combo, or starting at the lady of the house, will be asked to donate another six pack.

Bean

I think the word should have been "stare", not "start". I don't know what starting at a lady is, but it certainly sounds like something that would get you slapped or arrested.

Back