Team RC
8 Bulb fixture
(1) Reefbrite XHO with dimmer
(1) Reefbrite Tech with dimmer
(6) Blue Plus
(1) Purple Plus
(1) Coral Plus
Hanging Kit

I switched out 2 bulbs at a time every 2-3 weeks so bulbs vary in age from 2-2.5 months down to 2 weeks before breaking down the system.

Only minor flaw is a wrinkle on one reflector on one end.

To buy this new would run you over $1100 before tax. I'll let it go for $600. Located in Palmdale. Heading out to Menefee, Inland Empire Friday and can meet up or deliver off the 215.

405f1b1fb22ef3c14dd3d888c1d4a4a9.jpg

abdecd19f82f970e4c7e04b51fb3ab83.jpg

d5723311e67adca2e797c7c06ef7aa92.jpg

I will also throw in any extra bulbs I have (don't know what's there but there's some ATI, Giessmann and maybe even a GE) and a Coralife dual T5 fixture I used to burn in the bulbs at 100% for 48 hours prior to putting into the dimmable ATI

Last edited:
How much for just the rb xho? And t5 fixture? Any stains on the reflectors?

It’s for my sgv buddy that is setting a new nem tank. Your tank would of been perfect but too bad it’s been sold.

Any proof that the bulbs are 2 months old? Like if u bought it 6 months ago but shut down your tank 4 months ago since replacing 8 new bulbs will cost around $160.

Anyways - I’ll just have my buddy setup an account on RC and contact you.

Toan, if you want me to show you the receipt of when I bought them I will oblige you but just because I bought them when I did doesn't mean I immediately started to burn them in and install. I was very honest about their age and use and I know there's many on RC that have no problem about lying to make a sale but I honestly thought by now that my reputation as an honest person, seller and contributor on RC was pretty stellar so I'm a little surprised you would ask me for proof.

They were ordered from BRS 2/5/19. Tank was started selling off end of May. I explained in original post how I changed out bulbs and started in March. I'll let you do the math

Last edited:
Back