Battlecorals

BryanS4

I haven't seen many threads on RC about these guys, but I figured I'd try them out after reading some really good things on another forum. Anyone local tried them before?

The customer service provided by Adam was outstanding. Answered my first email right away and then had some exchanges via text to finalize the pack I wanted. He made some really good suggestions and even offered a few things not listed on his site.

Everything is cut to order, so this won't ship right away, but will post an update once I receive the frags. Ordered 11 in total and he really takes care of you if you place a decent sized order (price wise).

I didn't save pics of two of them not listed on the site, but below are 9 of 11. I'm going to post the pictures from his site and will update when I get pics of the frags.

I'm really looking forward to getting these in the tank.

Pixie Stick
IMG_2385_large.jpg

Soft Rainbow Milli
IMG_1999_large.jpg

Premoberry
IMG_2554_large.jpg

Rainbow Jewel
IMG_9656_98ec9d2b-e0d1-43e1-8fab-21ea49ab8844_large.jpg

Couchburn
IMG_9541_large.jpg

BC Xmas
IMG_2553_large.jpg

Yellow Tort
IMG_2544_large.jpg

Shades of Fall
IMG_2645_large.jpg

Efflo 2.0
IMG_2812-2_large.jpg

Last edited:
Frags on the way, should arrive this morning.

1. shades
2 Pixie
3 Yellow tort
4 Purple flame
5 BC efflo
6 Premoberry
7Couchburn
8 BC Xmas
9 Rainbow Jewel
10 The Durban
11 Soft rainbow

07xQjHm.jpg

I am local to Adam .. Good guy and has a green thumb when it comes to corals... You should have no issues.

Nice looking frags for sure. But *** is with the names of corals on his site? The corals are beutiful but the names......... really?

Nice looking frags for sure. But *** is with the names of corals on his site? The corals are beutiful but the names......... really?

I'll field this one:) Thanks for bringing it up and for the kind words. Really appreciate it.

I am the kind of guy that cant really take naming sps all too seriously. Never really have and probably never will. When I first started up, I really tried to sell sps without names, and did my best at species identification, but guess what? No one cared at all about those acros until I slapped names on them. No matter how silly or ridicules.

There were threads with "10 Aussies pack" for like 100.0 with exceptional looking acros, that nobody went near.

As soon they very same sps had a name, they were instantly more desirable. The market had spoken.

So to answer your question, the name game is one I am forced to play, but I do so with my tongue lodged deeply in my cheek while I do it. and the longer I do it the more outlandish they get.

Haha that is actually one thing I love about Adam the crazy mixed up names poking fun at the other vendors. Bloodbath Unicorn, Him Hawyer, Not another ***** efflo love them. Adam is a great vendor goes above and beyond can't wait to get my tank ready for my next pack.

Looking pretty good. Starting to color up over the past few days.

That's good to hear man. I just recently started adding frags to my system, so far everything is good. I'm prolly gonna put a order in with Adam in the near future. I've heard nothing but good things about him. Glad to hear your frags are doing well.

That's good to hear man. I just recently started adding frags to my system, so far everything is good. I'm prolly gonna put a order in with Adam in the near future. I've heard nothing but good things about him. Glad to hear your frags are doing well.

Buy with confidence, great seller. I see you live in Spring Hill. You're more than welcome to swing by and check them out before placing an order if you like.

I'll field this one:) Thanks for bringing it up and for the kind words. Really appreciate it.

I am the kind of guy that cant really take naming sps all too seriously. Never really have and probably never will. When I first started up, I really tried to sell sps without names, and did my best at species identification, but guess what? No one cared at all about those acros until I slapped names on them. No matter how silly or ridicules.

There were threads with "10 Aussies pack" for like 100.0 with exceptional looking acros, that nobody went near.

As soon they very same sps had a name, they were instantly more desirable. The market had spoken.

So to answer your question, the name game is one I am forced to play, but I do so with my tongue lodged deeply in my cheek while I do it. and the longer I do it the more outlandish they get.

That's hilarious.

Buy with confidence, great seller. I see you live in Spring Hill. You're more than welcome to swing by and check them out before placing an order if you like.

Good stuff man. Yea I live in spring hill, behind lowes on 19. I appreciate the offer and wouldn't mind if and when you have some free time to come by and check them out. You ended up getting a handful of some of the ones I wanted.

Back