berghia nudibranch

risin

So... I cross contaminated my aiptasia tank with my Berghia tank (again), and have about 20 berghia I need to get rid of. They are medium size and very healthy.

I am interest in trades, and would love to get some aiptasia in exchange; some rock that is absolutely covered in aiptasia would be cool. Also, I'm interested in medium to high-end LPS and SPS. I will sell for $ too, but prefer trades. The exchange does need to happen fairly soon as they are tearing through my aiptasia stockpile.

Text would be most efficient seventwo7 36five zero31zero. PM works too, but slower.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that these things eat aiptasia. It is difficult to completely eradicate the aiptasia though. I currently keep a small population and drop a couple next to aiptasia as they pop up. I have a feeling i'm pretty close to being aiptasia free.

Thanks,
Brian

Got it. I think this batch is spoken for. If I can keep my aiptasia population up I'll have more in the future.

They hide pretty well, small, and are nocturnal. I have five wrasse and the nudis are still affective. I would be more concerned about peppermint shrimp than the fish. The most important part is keeping the fish away so they can hide on initial entry.

Just for future reference these guys actually go after and eat aptasia. I added them to my tank and my wifes tank and see some results already.
I have a cryptic wrasse, an ornate leopard wrasse and a white belly coris wrasse. These guys are nocturnal and hide well if you have good porous rock.

Back