Black Friday!

Howdy everyone, newer to the hobby so had a question for the black friday shoppers. Whos your favorite sites to watch? I am going to be buying pretty much a new set up this weekend (tank and all) and was going to try to catch deals on all kinds of stuff, so any favorites to watch?

Also, the one thing I will definitely be buying will be a trigger 34 sump I think. Right now BRS has them 15% off, but they dont have a whole lot left it doesnt look like. My question, is in the past does anyone know if they drop these any more from what it is now? Or should I go ahead and buy one while its in stock? Not familiar enough with the sites to know if I should wait until the next day or two and watch prices, or if they are as good as they will get?

hahahaha
If you think they will run out its best to get one asap, if you feel its a fair discount.
If another site has them you can watch that site also. It might have price matching so if you see it for less, you can ask if they will match that price. If so return the one you bought at a higher price.
You did not hear that from me. Some turkey said it.

Most places are competitive and offer price matching. i have seen some pretty good sales over at live aquaria throughout the year, so just don't buy something bc you think you are getting a "deal".

Back