bluefish led controller

rone_kevin66

I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with the blue fish controller good or bad. I just ordered one for my razor. Been wanting more control over the light and effects.

This is the first I've heard of this controller. As a fellow Razor owner I am looking forward to seeing the results. I could also see myself buying an item like this as I've wanted more control like you can get with higher end LED modules.

This was a huge topic on Nano reef for awhile, I remember when he was still beta testing the original one, then he created the mini for the LDD drivers. It's pretty awesome that he made one for the Razor. I've never heard any complaints about any of his other products.

This is the first I've heard of this controller. As a fellow Razor owner I am looking forward to seeing the results. I could also see myself buying an item like this as I've wanted more control like you can get with higher end LED modules.
it just came out only been out a few days I think. For 140$ I fig way not give it a try. Ya same here I just got suck a good deal on my razor I couldn't pass it up.

This was a huge topic on Nano reef for awhile, I remember when he was still beta testing the original one, then he created the mini for the LDD drivers. It's pretty awesome that he made one for the Razor. I've never heard any complaints about any of his other products.
glad their hasn't been much complaints about their product. Ya same her so glad he did make one for the razor. I love the light just very limited on what you can do This know changes it.

Is there a reason you paid 140$? The bluefin site says 100$ unless I am looking at the wrong item.
Bluefish Mini

Edit: disregard I just found the one meant for the Maxspect Razor and it is 140$

Ok thats Nice but is it able to play with led Colors independently or Still only two channel?
It should have the same control as the mini so should be able to play with each color independently. Mine will be here on the 4th so once I get it and install it I'll give a good update.

Well my bluefish came today and two days sooner then the tracker said. I'm hoping to get it installed tonight and see what it can do.

I love my Bluefish controller... using it on RapidLED aurora pucks and some Lime LEDs. Great control and phone app is pretty easy to use. I'm using the regular Bluefish controller for my setup.

The control board was super easy to install took about 20 mins to get it in. As for the the control of the light itself is great love the location setting but still don't know where to pick. The storm mode is cool with a nice sound track as well lol. Only thing bad is it still only a two channel control white and blue but I probably won't use that so much with the location option.

The control board was super easy to install took about 20 mins to get it in. As for the the control of the light itself is great love the location setting but still don't know where to pick. The storm mode is cool with a nice sound track as well lol. Only thing bad is it still only a two channel control white and blue but I probably won't use that so much with the location option.

Any update, still satisfied? Im ordering soon

Back