Breaking Down My Reef Tank

drosen

I have a situation at home and I will need to break down my tank and my fish room as I have to have my house tented. Therefore I need to find good homes for some large coral colonies some of which I have kept for over 10 years. I am planning to restart my reef so I don't have any rock or equipment available at this time. I will also be retaining my fish in a temporary location during this process.

I have a large variety of SPS corals that need to get to other tanks. I am not really selling these, but will happily take any donations. If you see some things you like let me know. Happy to frag stuff if need be.

Please do not contact me if you do not have a well established tank that is set up to care for these specimens. This situation is already stressful enough as it is.

I have posted some basic photos to the thread. Ill post more if needed.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3286.jpg
    IMG_3286.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3285.jpg
    IMG_3285.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3284.jpg
    IMG_3284.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3419.jpg
    IMG_3419.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 0
You have some beautiful coral... wish my tank was ready for something like that monti... it's lovely!

Sorry that you have to dismantle it.

It was really nice meeting with you and your family tonight. It is a damned shame seeing this tank come down. Beautiful tank and wonderful setup. Good luck as you move forward.

Hey all - thank you for the great response. Its so sad but most things have found good homes. I still have lots of monti cap and bali green slimer if anyone wants some.

Back