Bunch or corals etc

Catharsis70

Gilbert Arizona. I always like to see where before what
I am relocating and the logistics of moving this stuff is too ugly.
I have NO PICS so you would need to come see in person. You get it all. I dont know all the scientific names etc so help me out : )

30-40# Live rock
Blue Shrooms
Red Shrooms
Torch coral
Candy cane coral
Open Brain
Aveeopora?
Bubble coral
Xmas Rock
White finger leather.
Star Polyps and another type of polyp I dont remember the name.

All is very healthy. Come see for yourself.
$325 OBO takes it all. you can take the few fish too
Sunburst Anthias
2 Ocelaris (one paired with anemone too!)
Pacific blue tang.
You can PM me here or email at catharsis70@cox.net

ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT SHIP

If the option of breaking this up happens to be available, I would be interested in that Live Rock for my new tank. I would be able to take ownership of the rock anytime this week, or towards the end of next week. Let me know the price if this is an option. Thanks, DIRT

I hate to point out the obvious....but maybe you should break it up :)!

p.s.- I say that in total selfishness...I really want the rock. :)

i would like all the rock.. wat kind of live rock is? but i would like all of it and i can pick it up any time this week..

I would love the corals or the clowns and anemone, anyone want to split on it, maybe a 2-3 way split? just a thought.

Hey Juicebox....end of the line dude! :) That makes 2 of us who can pick it up this week.

I would split it up, if I can have all the rock. I would be down for that!

i would be done for split it 50 50 if u r the one that got to him first for the rock... i was told it was as of right now it was sold

As of right now it is 98% surely sold. I will know this afternoon if the buyer is to come through. If not I will let everyone know and thanks a bunch for all the interest. At least I know this stuff will go to good tanks.

Ok heres the deal all. The buyer is 98% sure to take it all in one shot and that is exactly what I need to happen. Need the live Rock to supprt the life. Cant get the fish out until the rock is removed etc. Sooo Here it is. If the guy falls through I will offer the same price to any of you or combo of you that can get here Friday night with buckets in hand. That is the whole livestock for $250... So I will keep emails, PM's in the order they are recieved and go down the line should the buyer fall off the deal. Please understand this is my bottom price and I need for it all to go in one shot.

$250 takes it all.

Back