Cheato FS (Tallahassee) Trades?

Willjs7

I need to get rid of some cheato, otherwise im gonna trash it. Maybe someone would want some locally. If you have anything to trade, that would be cool but if not come get it for free.

Tank has been up for 9 months, and the cheato grows great, some pods and small snails in there. PM me if you wanna come by and get a bag. Thanks!

Anyone have any Mysis Shrimp they might be able to give to reseed my system after the last red bug (several months ago) treatment. Pleanty of pods make it through but I loose all my mysis. ( Who knows what else) Got plenty to trade (or give) if you want soemthing back. Anyone who wants some stuff or has any shrimp can call me at 850-251-9596. Thanks
Dave

Yeah, send me a PM, with your address. Idk what people usually charge for shipping. Whats the norm?

Hey Guys, Dave here. I am always looking to pick up a special piece. Check out my web page, or give me a call. I bet I got something we could trade.
Also, Check out the new threads, Let me know what you think. Feel free to PM me.
Dave

Back