Chicago Sunburst Anemones FS

Markk96

Premium Member
I have a couple to sell asking $350 each.

1666731421613.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately the one I got just disappeared. Possibly they can’t be housed with rainbows and ultras.

Do you want another one?
I would like to get another, but I think there was chemical warfare from my ultras. But Im not expert. It did fine for a month, then it was just gone, never to be seen again. It was wierd, didnt foul the tank or anything. If I ever get them out of the tank I will take you up on that offer!

I would like to get another, but I think there was chemical warfare from my ultras. But Im not expert. It did fine for a month, then it was just gone, never to be seen again. It was wierd, didnt foul the tank or anything. If I ever get them out of the tank I will take you up on that offer!
I can get you 2 for the price of one if you are interested.

How in the world do you get these off the rocks. I want to remove all my rainbows and go with fancier nems, but they are all way down in crevices.

I haven’t had success with this but it’s rumored this works well

I have seen that article before, I have not tried it and not sure how easy it would be, I use an ice cube and credit card, that seems to work well for me.

literally every nem I have puts its foot under rock. I cant move rocks or my structure will collapse. So I have to find an alternative method. I am going to get a nem from you if I can ever get them all out. They will kill those CSBs.

Back