chirp chirp

Hey bud...how are you guys? Family good? I was heading to work a couple days ago and someone had put a 10 out by the garbage...dont ask me why but i took it home and cleaned it up. Its been sitting there staring at me every since. I thought id see what was going on over here today..maybe flirt with getting a decent piece of rock (or two) and just let the water flow around...you know?? I was honestly surprised on just how dead it was.
Whats new with you man? I just lost one of my babies to cytauxzoonosis and believe it or not in my desperation i thought of you. Horrible horrible shite my friend...i hope you havent seen much of it.
Good to see your still around

Good to see your still around :)

I have seen several cases of cytaux over the years but none this year thank God. It is terrible. Sorry about your cat.

I am good just running a business, raising kids, trying to stay happily married...normal stuff.

I am fixing to set up a 70 DSA tank. Just bought it new used. Have been running a 30 JBJ for a couple of years after taking a break for a while.

I had a 75 oceanic at one point. I always liked their 65 dimensions. I see the new company has a similiar design. Ill keep in touch man. Updates on the new one if you feel like it. If i do start another it will be something simple...no sumps...lower light gorgs leathers zoas etc. The zoo gig burned me out on being married to the things.

Back