Colorful and Diverse Softie Frag Packs (Leathers, Ricodea, Zoas, Gorgs) Dublin, OH

Radioheadx14

My softies were due for a trimming so I have 4 packs available. Some are recent cuts, so I may want to wait until next weekend for 2 packs and and a couple more weeks for the other 2. Gauging interest now in case I need to cut more. If they don't sell, I may put them up on clay-boa and RC and offer to ship. all have been in my system for almost a year if not longer and are very hardy, fast growers. The pink gorgonian is one of my favorites... its bullet proof! Pulsing Sinularia is a rarer find and is also awesome. the polyps open and close like xenia when disturbed.

The packs - 7 frags - $120 local

Pulsing Sinularia Leather (chunky, multi branching - 2 are fresh cuts, need healing time)

Neon Green Nephthea Finger Leather (chunky, multi branching - 2 are fresh cuts, need healing time)

Pink Photosynthetic Gorgonian (chunky, multi branching)

Armor of God zoas (4-6 polyps)

Orange and Blue Ricordea Florida (fresh cuts, need healing time)

Blue Ricordea Florida

Green Gold and Purple Ricordea Florida.

Loose frags:

2 polyp Rastsa zoas $10 (fresh cuts, need healing time)

1 extra green/gold/purple ricordea florida $20

1 small green star polyp frag - $5 or free with pack. (fresh cut, need healing time)

Frags (non listed frags in pictures are not for sale... they are being grown out.

kP16Hrl.jpg

dNiv5Ik.jpg

Display tank showing colonies
yLpE6eC.jpg

d6BHbb5.jpg

NWoarvQ.jpg

Do u have single neon green sinularia for sale and if so what price?

Not at this time, unless I try and break up a pack, which I may have to do since I realized I only have 3 of the orange ricordea fragged. Are you interested in anything else? If so, I would be more willing to break up a pack.

Back